Wednesday, January 2, 2013

UFOS over Amsterdam 01.01.2013




Published on Jan 2, 2013
UFOS over Amsterdam. I saw these already before that evening while walking home. I filmed one on the streets but felt rather silly. About 20 minutes later, while going outside to the balcony of my appartment to smoke .. something.. (well, I am an amsterdammer, so shoot me..) I saw all of the sudden six or seven of these orange spheres appearing out of nothing..

So I rushed inside to take my Iphone 4 to try and capture them but they were going extremely fast and by the time I got the phone up and filming they were almost gone already, far into the distance. Now I live next to Schiphol which is one of the busiest airports in Europe and after 40 years of living close to it I pretty much know the difference between planes, helicopters or none of the above. These are none of the above..

The footage shown here is 5 minutes after the initial 6 or 7 showed up. Two more popped up out of thin air and I was able to film them. I have some more footage of even more of these spheres that appeared later (I was a bit too late to film them really good since I spotted them by accident from the window about 15 minutes after this video) , I will also upload thisone here to Youtube, problem is they (the spheres) were already quite far away so it isn't the best footage around. You can however clearly see the difference between these orange things and airplanes because they are all in the same shot. PS sorry for my english and my accent, I am not a native speaker

No comments:

Post a Comment