Friday, August 3, 2012

UFO CLOUDS Subscribe To This Channel!




Published on Aug 3, 2012 by 
Please Subscribe. So what is my Channel all about well its called UFO Clouds. I leave it up to the viewer to watch the videos and determine if there is or is not a UFO. More sets of eyes are better then one set. I leave my videos up to the imagination of the viewer. Some people see things some do not. I will post a daily video of the sky above my head. Hopefully lots of UFO cloud activity. This site will also include crazy weather videos and anything else I feel is appropriate to show on this site related to UFO or UFO activity. Again I leave it up to you the viewer to decide what you see and what you do not. I hope you enjoy these videos which are for entertainment purposes. Some of the footage shown in this trailer came from another youtube channel called youtube.com/ingersollturok.

Please like us on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/ufosightingz

and follow the blog at

http://ufosightingz.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment